Buying a business is like buying a car make sure you check under the bonnet before you commit.
We can help you decide if it’s the right business for you.
Some key questions…
- Will the business pay me a market salary?
- What is my breakeven point?
- Will it give me the return on investment that I am looking for?
- Can I trust the figures for past trading that I have been given?
- How long will it take me to repay the Bank loan?
- How much money will I have in the bank over the next 3 years?
We have a comprehensive process that we take you through. We love working with our clients, fact finding, information gathering, producing financial forecasts, determining break even points. It’s our passion! Come and find out if it’s the right business for you.
Having a 36-month financial forecast might be the difference between success and failure.
The forecast should link with your business plan and where you want the business to go (it’s really a quantification of your hopes and dreams for the business).
It involves 3 parts
- A forecasted Profit & Loss statement showing income and expenses on a monthly basis & what is leftover (Profit).
- A forecasted Bank account showing cash coming in and cash going out on a monthly basis giving you projected month end bank balances
- A forecasted Balance Sheet showing your assets and liabilities and the part that you own (equity). This shows if the business is going forward or backwards.
The financial forecast is part of our Due Diligence process. If you want a financial forecast for your existing business then get in touch. We delight in helping a good business become great and a business that is struggling, to become profitable.
The business plan is the heart and soul of your business. It is a road map of where your business is going.
- Core values
- Key goals
- Strategies on how to achieve your goals
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Opportunities and vulnerabilities of the business
- Team cohesiveness
Do you have a current business plan? Do you set realistic and measurable goals? Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
We work with you to develop a clear onepage business plan. You will learn to prioritise goals, create strategies to achieve your goals and review actual performance against targets
This process will provide you with a clear path forward.